戴上耳機,孟德爾頌的琴弦滑過窗外流動的綠野
在玉里下車,騎著美利達跨越山脈,
只為面對太平洋一夜的寂靜與月光
我沒有達達的馬蹄,只是個追逐美麗的過客,
靜候明日初升的朝陽把我喚醒
明天,我便要踏上歸途上了火車,讓拉赫曼尼諾夫攜著海風,為回程的風景伴奏。啊!這不正是寶島的一種生活方式?
在玉里下車,騎著美利達跨越山脈,
只為面對太平洋一夜的寂靜與月光
The Traveler and the Ocean’s Movement
Headphones on,
Mendelssohn’s strings glide across the green fields flowing outside my window.
I step off at Yuli(玉里), pushing my Merida across the mountain range—
Just to face a single night of the Pacific’s quietude and moonlight.
I travel with no restless hurry, just a passing wanderer chasing beauty,
Waiting for tomorrow’s rising sun to gently wake me.
Tomorrow, I shall turn back toward home.
On the train, I’ll let Rachmaninoff carry the sea breeze,
setting music to the scenery of my return.
Ah! Is this not a wondrous way to live on our precious island?
Headphones on,
Mendelssohn’s strings glide across the green fields flowing outside my window.
I step off at Yuli(玉里), pushing my Merida across the mountain range—
Just to face a single night of the Pacific’s quietude and moonlight.
I travel with no restless hurry, just a passing wanderer chasing beauty,
Waiting for tomorrow’s rising sun to gently wake me.
Tomorrow, I shall turn back toward home.
On the train, I’ll let Rachmaninoff carry the sea breeze,
setting music to the scenery of my return.
Ah! Is this not a wondrous way to live on our precious island?





沒有留言:
張貼留言