2024年11月5日 星期二

Saanen and Novartis visit 小羊村與諾華之旅

 

第一次造訪Saanen是在1999年, 是因為參加Novartis 的內部活動。 村人一百多年前的遠見,立法保留瑞士山屋的建築形式,如今因為其獨特的傳統景觀與優良的設施,讓小村成為度假與會議的首選。小羊村的故事激勵了我成立橫山論壇,來宣揚以環境,文化,永續為核心的城鄉發展理念。
My first visit to Saanen was in 1999, when I attended an internal event with Novartis. Over a hundred years ago, the village residents had the foresight to legislate the preservation of traditional Swiss chalet architecture. Today, with its unique traditional landscape and excellent facilities, this small village has become a top choice for vacations and conferences. The story of this "小羊村(Saanen)" inspired me to establish the Hengshan Forum, promoting a vision for urban and rural development centered on environmental, cultural, and sustainable principles.




 





很高興這次能再次去瑞士造訪這印象深刻的小羊村(Saanen)。 同時也順道巴塞爾拜訪前公司諾華,其現任公關主管Mr. Satoshi Jean-Paul Sugimoto 是曾經一起創造Novartis BioCamp 傳奇的老戰友,他先帶我在Novartis Campus巡禮再請我午餐續舊 ,接著參觀高科技的展示館: Novartis Pavillon。  

I’m delighted to visit Switzerland again and return to this memorable. During this trip, I’ll also stop by Basel to visit my former company, Novartis. The current, Mr. Satoshi Jean-Paul Sugimoto, is an old comrade with whom I once helped create the legendary Novartis BioCamp. He will give me a tour of the Novartis Campus, host me for lunch, and then show me around the high-tech exhibition center: the Novartis Pavilion.

I was very pleased to revisit Switzerland this time and return to the impressive  小羊村(Saanen) . I also took the opportunity to visit my former company, Novartis, in Basel. The current  Director External Communications Switzerland, Mr. Satoshi Jean-Paul Sugimoto, is an old comrade with whom I once helped create the legendary Novartis BioCamp. He guided me on a tour of the Novartis Campus, hosted me for lunch to catch up, and then took me to the high-tech exhibition center: the Novartis Pavilion.




以下是Satoshi 在領英的貼文
Below is Satoshi’s LinkedIn post:
Today, I had the pleasure of reconnecting with an old friend from Taiwan at the Novartis Campus in Basel: Don Chen. He is the visionary behind the Novartis BioCamp event series, a three-day seminar concept bringing together outstanding university students in science, business, and technical fields with distinguished experts and top managers.
Throughout the years that we've organized these events, the Novartis BioCamps have offered hundreds of talented students worldwide invaluable insights into the life sciences and healthcare industries.
It's inspiring to see that many former BioCamp participants have gone on to achieve remarkable careers in their fields.

沒有留言: